Time for another R.A.W. roundup!
- Planning for Love by Christi Barth is currently free on Amazon. A contemporary romance that is the first book in the Aisle Bound series, it’s a must-download! Look out for the next book in the series, A Fine Romance, which will be released March 13.
- Kristie (aka Kindle Gal) from Kindles and Wine posted a Q&A where she answers questions from bloggers (including myself!) and gives readers a behind-the-scenes peek at her personal/blogging life.
- I’m sure you’re familiar with those awesome old-school pulp fiction posters — you know, the ones that were on the covers of hard-boiled stories from the ’50s. Well, now you can make your own with the Pulp-O-Mizer tool! Totally free and completely customizable, the Pulp-O-Mizer will make a pulp fiction cover for your blog, book or Facebook page. I’m planning on making one & maybe even ordering a notebook or coffee mug with my print on it.
- I come across random web videos all the time, but this one in particular was SO awesome that I just had to share it: Soldiers imitating a “Call Me Maybe” video originally performed by the Dolphin Cheerleaders. The way those guys get into it totally. Makes. My. Day. If there’s one video you watch it’s this one, trust me!
- And lastly, an app recommendation from me to you: Songza, a music site that plays songs based on your mood/setting/etc. For instance, right now it is Friday morning and the “Concierge” suggests playlists for: Working (no lyrics), Brand New Music, Working (with lyrics), Easing into the Day, and Enjoying the Morning. Cool, right? Best part: it’s free & ad-free! (PS: it’s also available on your computer if you don’t want to download the phone app)
ROAMING QUESTION: Have you come across anything interesting (romance/book-related or not) in the World Wide Web? If so, please share! I’m especially keen to links that feature cute animals doing even cuter — and quirkier — things.