Top Ten Tuesday is a meme started by the lovely (and creative!) Jamie of The Broke and the Bookish. After following along since TTT’s inception and because list-making is a die-hard hobby of mine, I figured it was high time I made a Top Ten list of my very own! So I present to you:
Top Ten Series I’d Like To Start But Haven’t Yet
- The Hathaways series by Lisa Kleypas — Confession: I don’t read historicals but I’ve been eager to fall in love with them like many of my friends have. I’ve been told Lisa Kleypas is the perfect intro to historical romance and after reading the premise of this series it seems like a great place to start.
- Delirium series by Lauren Oliver — After hearing the buzz about this series on Twitter, I bought book 1 when it was a $2.99 Kindle Daily Deal. Now I’ve just got to actually read it!
- Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward — A dark paranormal series that is sensual and brooding. As a fan of The Vampire Diaries and True Blood (the TV shows) I think I’d really enjoy these.
- Play by Play series by Jaci Burton — I admit, the only reason this series even made it to my radar was because of the HOT covers! Of course, after reading the blurbs and finding them interesting, now I’ve got even more of a reason to give ’em a shot.
- Marriage to a Billionaire series by Jennifer Probst — The Marriage Bargain was a hit from Day 1 and after hearing the success story of the author (and how it’s been optioned for film), it’s high time I see what all the hoopla is about.
- Adrenaline series by Vivian Arend — After reading Falling, Freestyle, I became hooked on Vivian Arend’s sexy action romances. I’m sure this new series will not disappoint!
- Animal Magnetism series by Jill Shalvis — I love Jill Shalvis’ voice and when combined with cute animals that are part of the story, I’m betting I can’t go wrong with this series.
- Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa — Another Kindle Daily Deal that I gave into. The fantasy YA genre has piqued my interest in the last few months and I really want to read these to get a taste of what fey life is all about.
- Psy-Changling series by Nalini Singh — After witnessing all the crazed reactions to the recent cover reveal of the upcoming book in this series (#12, Heart of Obsidian), I knew I had to give in to peer pressure and see for myself what everyone was getting all worked up about (starting from book 1, obviously).
- Because You Are Mine series by Beth Kery — After the Fifty Shades of Grey craze, the Because You Are Mine serial became a hit. So much, in fact, that it’s been combined and turned into a full-length print book. So while technically it’s no longer a series, I’m still counting it as one since it started off that way.
And there you have it — my first Top Ten Tuesday and a list of series I need to read ASAP. Now it’s your turn!
ROAMING QUESTION: What do you think of my list? What series would you like to dive into?